Join our team and make a difference for yourself and your clients. Barefoot Physiotherapy is a small Private Clinic located very conveniently to Brisbane’s major south-side traffic corridor. We have fantastic clients that live the barefoot lifestyle.
- Develop and manage your own clients, but enjoy shared targets along with a collaborative approach with our other Physiotherapists in relation to client care.
- Be part of a happy and trusted team of very well respected Physiotherapists
- Enjoy diverse clientele
- Ongoing training every week from Senior Physiotherapists, including In-Service, weekly meetings and 1 on 1 organised training.
- Be part of ‘out of clinic’ network building to enhance a referral network.
About Barefoot Physiotherapy
When clients bodies aren’t operating as they want it to, every part of their life suffers. We get it, we’ve been there. Everyone deserves to live life to the fullest and not have injury and pain hold them back – so about us: We are one of Queensland’s trusted physiotherapy clinics.
We understand how frustrating it is when bodies aren’t functioning at an optimal level and keeping people from doing what they love. That’s why at Barefoot we truly believe in helping everyone to get back to living their “Barefoot Lifestyle”. We understand that everyone’s body moves differently. That’s why at Barefoot we look at the whole body, so we can fully understand issues and treat what is most effective for the body. We also show you people how to self treat and take care of themselves.
Here at Barefoot we have 4 incredible physios, our Senior Physios Sal and Caitlin, along with our General Physios, Catherine and Brittany. All physios are trained using the Barefoot Physiotherapy method, and all our clients experience 1 on 1 treatment in a private room with undisturbed 30 minute or 60-minute appointments.
Every day we are inspired by the amazing and incredible people that come to our clinic. We are lucky enough to make a noticeable difference in people’s lives and coming to work is a delight. Our aim at Barefoot is to help our clients continue to live their Barefoot lifestyle, whatever that may be!
About the role
This is a Physiotherapy role with a difference!! You will be responsible for treatment and case management, as well as managing a small network of referral partners. This is a unique opportunity for a qualified Physiotherapist who will have the opportunity to directly impact the health and lives of our clientele.
You can expect a full and varied case load including musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, post-operative rehabilitation, sports and work injuries. With a strong emphasis on delivering healthcare in a sensitive manner, you will be required to work collaboratively with other health services to achieve the best outcomes for your clients.
As a valued Physiotherapist at Barefoot, you will receive a competitive remuneration package.
- Autonomy and support to develop and manage a fantastic clientele
- Ongoing training and support, with a strong emphasis on making you the best you can be.
- Team celebrations on achieving group/clinic targets