BAREFOOT PHYSIOTHERAPY NEEDS A RIGHT HAND!!!! –
FULL TIME PERMANENT CLINIC MANAGER POSITION with a twist
Do you love running or are keen to run a high functioning team and bring out the best in them?
Are you the kind of person that is super organised and loves helping others to be?
And do you want to be part of a growing and evolving brand and business?
If yes… this is the role for you!
This Role is Barefoot (and Sal’s) Right Hand… what it involves is varied – if you bring a great attitude it will be awesome fun! We would like someone long term
It includes tasks in:
• Running the clinic – once you are trained up you will handle everything
• Managing the team
• Marketing/content creation
• Client care
YOU MUST BE:
- Available full time M-F (8.15-4.15)
- Able to manage a team well and love to learn about people and how to help them grow
- Great on the phone – bookings etc
- Keen to be Sal’s right hand when needed and keen for brainstorming with her
- A details person
- A numbers person (targets/hours/numbers tracking/finances)
- Skills in some or all of the ‘nice to have list’ and very keen to learn the rest (see below)
- A person who has a positive attitude to Social Media (can see the value in it for a business)
- Vaccinated and have a Blue Card (for working with children as you will occasionally take care of children while their parents are in the clinic)
- In possession of Drivers Licence/car and Mobile phone (up to date)
- Able to do things like Orders/Stocktake/Laundry with ease
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- FB/Instagram ads
- Event Management
- SEO/Google Adwords
- A bit of a green thumb!
Before applying please view our website thoroughly and check out our social media page to get a better understanding of the type of physiotherapy we practice, and what makes Barefoot – Barefoot. Go do that now!
Ok… so you’ve read our website and are thinking: ‘wow this is an awesome clinic… I want to be a part of it!’. You’ve looked at our social media and you’re thinking: ‘this isn’t a typical place to work’. If you’re nodding and a little excited (or even a lot) we want to hear from you – if you think this is somewhere you want to work email Sal at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!